1.9
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I had almost the exact same problem.Mine was smoking and arcking so i shut it off and took it down.

These idiots wanted me to put it back together and hook it back up to trouble shoot it... Mmmm HELLO...!!! ITS ARCKING FIRE AND SMOKING. are you serious you want me to hook it back up and chance burning my house down or getting shocked ?

Yes we have to trouble shoot to determine what needs replacing. How bout this? I send it to you and you hook it up in your house and trouble shoot it. I bet you wont.

Ok then if it caught fire we need a report from your fire dept. Again what planet are these people from? I turned my fan on and it was acrking and filled the house with smoke. I shut power to the fan and took it down before it caused or started a fire so why would i call the fire dept.

3 emails and 5 phone calls later and with some very rude people and refused to let us speak to a supervisor we finnaly got sombody to send us a new fan. Only because thay were tired of listening to me and my wife.

It will surprise me if it actualy comes.Will never buy another hunter product

Review about: Hunter Fans Duncan Ceiling Fan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Hunter Fans?

Comments