Ease of Use
Style and Design

Ordered a Hunter Fan Sentinel 59211.The 'blade nuts' (the little round buttons you see that are used to attached the blades to the fan are the wrong color.

The fan housing is brushed slate---on the box picture, and in images the blade nuts are also brushed slate. In the box you get unfinished, rough, silver blade nuts---that do not match the the brushed slate finishing on the base. I called Hunter about this...and spoke to several unknowledgeable employees. First, I was told the parts would be ordered, second I was told they don't have them and don't know when they will get them, third I was told to get a new one and use the parts.

The second fan had same problem. Fourth, I was told that I'm not seeing it correctly---that this fan does not have brushed slate blade nuts despite being pictured everywhere as matching the base. That the resolution on my computer is throwing off the colors. Ok, but what about the picture on the product box----that clearly shows that the blade nuts and base are both brushed steel.

She claimed she overseas the manufacturing of the item? Where in China? I got irate at this as I was basically being lied too, and my query was being dismissed arbitrarily---the supervisor Heidi spoke over me and when I tried to get my point across again by raising my voice---I was dismissed and told --- I'll pray for you. I didn't know religion had a place in business transactions.

How about rather than Hunter having their Customer Service spout their religion beliefs----why not actually look seriously into a customers question and fix the mistake as its obviously a defect.Look at the picture---the silver cap was what I received----as you see on the box---that cap is supposed to be the same color as the base.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hunter Fans and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hunter Fans.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Hunter Fans to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hunter Fans?

Comments