Hunter Fans - Bad Customer Service - especially by Heidi Supervisor Customer Service

Ordered a Hunter Fan Sentinel 59211.The 'blade nuts' (the little round buttons you see that are used to attached the blades to the fan are the wrong color.

The fan housing is brushed slate---on the box picture, and in images the blade nuts are also brushed slate. In the box you get unfinished, rough, silver blade nuts---that do not match the the brushed slate finishing on the base. I called Hunter about this...and spoke to several unknowledgeable employees. First, I was told the parts would be ordered, second I was told they don't have them and don't know when they will get them, third I was told to get a new one and use the parts.

The second fan had same problem. Fourth, I was told that I'm not seeing it correctly---that this fan does not have brushed slate blade nuts despite being pictured everywhere as matching the base. That the resolution on my computer is throwing off the colors. Ok, but what about the picture on the product box----that clearly shows that the blade nuts and base are both brushed steel.

She claimed she overseas the manufacturing of the item? Where in China? I got irate at this as I was basically being lied too, and my query was being dismissed arbitrarily---the supervisor Heidi spoke over me and when I tried to get my point across again by raising my voice---I was dismissed and told --- I'll pray for you. I didn't know religion had a place in business transactions.

How about rather than Hunter having their Customer Service spout their religion beliefs----why not actually look seriously into a customers question and fix the mistake as its obviously a defect.Look at the picture---the silver cap was what I received----as you see on the box---that cap is supposed to be the same color as the base.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Ease of Use

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Hunter Fan Sentinel 59211
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #885884

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hunter Fans? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.